A high school student and teacher help younger students with handwashing activity.
Teachers and School Nurses
You can make a critical difference in preventing the spread of infectious diseases at school and preventing student and teacher absenteeism.
The Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP program is ready made to:
- Engage your students;
- Help you develop a written action plan;
- Get the entire school community involved; and
- Help you overcome the most common in-school hand cleaning barriers.
Your Classroom Could Earn...
A Certificate of Recognition and even the annual national award!
It's As Easy As 1-2-3!
- Using the Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP materials will allow you to integrate standards-based hand cleaning activities into your curriculum;
- Have students create a clean hands awareness project, activity or campaign; and
- Submit your project ideas for recognition.
Don't forget to share your clean hands story on the Clean Hands Honor Roll. If you have questions, send them to SNAP@cleaninginstitute.org.
Don't miss out! Help keep your students in school, continuing to be safe, healthy and learning.